Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stray bullet zips through man's apartment for the second time in less than a year

Larry Weikle was in his Webster Street apartment in San Francisco Sunday night when he heard an unusual noise. Upon investigation, he found a bullet had crashed through a bedroom window and lodged in the wall.

This is the second time in less than a year this has happened. "Last July 3, a bullet came in the front window and hit the ceiling above my head," Larry said.

Larry's friends have told him to move but he doesn't feel he can afford to. "I would move, but I'm in a two-bedroom apartment paying $2,200 a month, and there's no way I can find anything like that. I feel like here I am, working full time, paying my taxes, and I have to dodge bullets."

1 comment:

hmscollingwood said...

Bringing the 'Great Outdoors' indoors.

"Hell, I smell fresh air again Marsha, with a faint smell of cordite..."

"It must be the Lead Fairy, George."